MASD Teacher Luncheon Volunteers
Dates & Times
Aug 27, 201911:30am - 12:30pm
Student (8th-12th grade)Free
About MASD Teacher Luncheon Volunteers
Tuesday, August 28th AT MUKWONAGO HIGH SCHOOL
Dinnerware Setting & Centerpieces – 6 people / 8:00 am - 10:00 am
* Help place dinnerware and water bottles at the tables. Set out centerpieces and gift item at each place setting.
Food Team – 6 people / 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
* Assist with food prep. Keep kitchen clean by washing dishes. Other duties as they arise.
* Host a Food Station - Host will instruct Assistant on what is needed at the food table and manage supplies.
* Assistants - Work closely with the Host and refill food as needed.
* Dessert Prep - Prep dessert trays and make sure dessert tables are kept stocked.
Servers & Clean Up Team – 6 people / 11:15 am - 12:30pm
* Be aware of tables’ and guests’ needs. Interact with teachers/staff, letting them know how appreciated they are. Clear dinnerware away. General cleaning.
* At end of Luncheon, clear tables. Take full garbage cans to dumpster as needed. General cleaning of tables, floor and area.